This Fire alarm control panel is a master unit of fire alarm system. Control panel front-end has a interactive display with touch screen control. Back-end has connectivity for fire detection line and audio notification line. Total system works on 24V DC. Panel has built in 230V to 24V power supply unit. This unit has built in battery charger and provision for SMF battery.
- Android OS with touch screen control
- Graphic display available in 7" and 10"
- Built-in speaker for voice alarm notification
- High-tended emergency info in the form of text, voice & floor map
- Device customisation control
- 2 Level Password protection
- Networkable versions available
- HDMI output
- SD card input for transferring voice messages to database
- Event logs
- Transient voltage protection upto 2.4KV
- Uncompromising graphical experience
- Corrosion protection
What is a fire alarm panel or control panel panel?
It is the device that controls all the connected initiating devices (smoke detectors, manual call points etc.) and notification devices(sirens, alarm sounder etc.).
This fire control panel receives information from the connected devices and reports fire or fault based on the information communicated. The connected devices receive power supply from the fire control panel equipment.
What are the different types of fire alarm panel?
Fire Control panels are either of type
Conventional Fire Alarm Panel:
This type of fire control panel indicates only the zone in fire. Exact location cannot be determined from a conventional fire alarm panel or system. Conventional fire panel utilise LED as zone indicators.
Addressable Fire Alarm Panel:
This type of fire control panel indicates exact location in fire by identifying the location of device in alarm. Every device in an addressable fire alarm network is assigned with a unique ID that is taken as reference to identify the device location.