Integrated Fire alarm with Public address control panel offers seamless connection of all fire alarm detectors, call points etc. along with digital and two way speakers to this one unit. This panel allows the user to monitoring Fire alarm system along with the provision to make live/ pre recorded announcements. In built speaker is used to produce voice alarms and also facilities instant two way communications with the talkback unit. This panel can control external speakers individually for making announcements, playing music etc.
- Android OS with touch screen control
- Graphic display available in 7" and 10"
- Built-in speaker for voice alarm notification
- Hand mic for announcement and two way communication
- High-tended emergency info in the form of text, voice & floor map
- Device customisation control
- 2 Level Password protection
- Networkable versions available
- HDMI output
- SD card input for transferring voice messages to database
- Event logs
- Transient voltage protection upto 2.4KV
- Uncompromising graphical experience
- Corrosion protection
What is a fire alarm panel or control panel panel?
It is the device that controls all the connected initiating devices (smoke detectors, manual call points etc.) and notification devices(sirens, alarm sounder etc.).
This fire control panel receives information from the connected devices and reports fire or fault based on the information communicated. The connected devices receive power supply from the fire control panel equipment.
What are the different types of fire alarm panel?
Fire Control panels are either of type
Conventional Fire Alarm Panel:
This type of fire control panel indicates only the zone in fire. Exact location cannot be determined from a conventional fire alarm panel or system. Conventional fire panel utilise LED as zone indicators.
Addressable Fire Alarm Panel:
This type of fire control panel indicates exact location in fire by identifying the location of device in alarm. Every device in an addressable fire alarm network is assigned with a unique ID that is taken as reference to identify the device location.
others in series
1 Loop, 1 Channel
3Loop, 1 Channel
3 Loop, 5 Channel
5 Loop, 1 Channel
5 Loop, 5 Channel